Our management approach draws the elements of modern business thinking and best practice together ensuring material, human and information management, are systematically applied to each individual contract. This enables the Company to provide scheduled solutions to ensure all operations run smoothly.
- Extensive experience in delivering large Contracts on time and within budget.
- Will not quote unrealistically and recover revenue through excessive Site variations.
- Will not allow projects to become Contractual.
- Can draw off large stock reserves
- Logistical capability through hiab facilities and standard flatbed wagons
- Large database of employees, with an average core staff level of around 120 No. operatives, all qualified to CISRS and CITB. standard
- Specific safety support team
- Extensive design capability
- Careful planning of construction sequence, access requirements and completion dates
- Full weather containment capability to high activity areas on the project
- Vast Van Tiel, Haki & Layher system scaffold resource incorporating the unique sliding transom enabling fast installation times and keeping ahead of programmes
- The highest standards of performance and safety
Our highly trained and experienced workforce is determined to deliver results on time, every time and work in conjunction with support from our senior managers.
With a large modern yard facility, 120+ employees and a comprehensive inventory of vehicles, access equipment and scaffold materials, we pride ourselves on being entirely self-sufficient. Capable of undertaking the largest and most complex projects, both at a practical and financial level. Administrative departments support our operations with specialist teams in all areas, including Design and Safety.