3D Scaffolding Ltd have established a reputation for excellence and reliability with many demolition contractors using the very latest design technology to deliver anything from simple supports to major façade retention projects.
Demolition is dangerous work and scaffolding is essential to on-site safety whilst commencing a demolition project.
Requirements on many demolition sites vary from project to project. However, there are no variations where safety standards are concerned. All Demolition Scaffolding Contractors should be a full member of the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC)
Demolition scaffolds may be used as follows;
- As a means of access and egress between floor levels
- As an emergency route
- As a practical dust inhibitor
- As the sole safe means of access and egress
- As the working platform in which to reduce the structure
- To provide structural support and façade retention systems
Protection Fans will be provided on all sites as a minimum. All fans must meet the needs of the site to provide the level of protection expected. They should be suitable in width and at an angle capable of capturing and retaining any debris expelled from the working level.