The panels provide a durable and sustainable option of external hoarding. They are made from recycled PVC and are 100% recyclable at the end of their usable life, Panels can be supplied in varying colours to drive corporate image and are fire rated.
Most Hoarding structures are typically placed in high-traffic areas such as alongside busy roads and walkways, presenting pedestrians and drivers with a marketing message or other memorable, unique design
With rapid installation and an attractive and hygienic finish they complement any surroundings. Safe, stable and cost effective our panels can be branded to suit your corporate colours, they are also lightweight and easy to transport and handle. The system also can come complete with integral locking doors for additional security.
The system is particularly flexible and can be used as a stand-alone construction or used at the base of our scaffolding projects, the flat face panels perfectly allows the use of Customer graphics and advertising on the hoarding panels.
- Durable, re-useable and flexible.
- No excavation and therefore no risk of service strikes.
- Designed to withstand the demands of construction sites and UK weather conditions
- Heavy duty through using a fully designed concrete kentledge blocks and scaffold frame forming upright supports and sheeting rails to give a completely flush finish.
- The versatile structural design also enables the system to be placed in any location and follows the profile of any building or area shape.
- All projects come complete with fully designed drawings complete with specific wind-loading calculations for every project as standard.